1. Tristan, how is the move going up to the Northern Territory? Not to humid for you? Tell us what a normal week is like for you up that way.
The move went well. It hasn’t been too humid yet but it’ll be coming soon. Normal week is either working in town or going to a community to work for the week. Then weekends are playing footy and going for a hunt or a fish.
2. Have you started playing football? If so who with and what competition?
Playing for the Katherine camels in the big rivers football league.
3. How is the standard of football up that way? Pretty different to the BDAFL?
Standard is pretty good. It’s a more free flowing less physical style of football compared to the Black Dimond league.
4. What’s been your biggest highlight so far?
Pretty excited about going into finals.
5. Any lowlights? Hopefully no injuries to report?
No lowlights yet
6. Have you had any challenges adjusting to a new town and lifestyle up there in the Northern Territory?
All the boys from work and footy have been welcoming so it didn’t take long to adjust to the lifestyle.
7. How is your new club going? Playing Finals this year? Are you missing the doggies yet?
Finished 2nd and going into finals this weekend. Definitely missing the dogs though.
8. Who do you miss the most and least from the Doggies?
Most would have to be Riley and least would be Kanye
9. Your brother Riley has slotted in seamlessly to Premier Division? Did you have a hand in his development or was that all him?
He picks anything up pretty quickly so he didn’t need much help.
10. Do you have any funny stories you can share with us?
Plenty of stories for the pub when I come home